13 comments

  1. If anyone actually buys this i'll refund you (Only 70% though because roblox takes the other 30%) I'm the group owner, Spooky pin this so people can see.

  2. Yall it's fake lol, you can tell it's a joke cuz at the end of the vid it says dont actually buy it

  3. roses are red,
    violets are blue,
    did you come to the comments?
    to see if its true?

Comments are closed.